Friday 11 April 2014

Photography - people of Vietnam

Here's a collection of some of my favourite photos of people. Expect more to be coming soon.... In early May I am doing a 3 day photography workshop (exciting!).


Physio's daughter being particularly photogenic during Tet



Boat woman in Hoi An



Kids at home of affection engrossed with candles on a birthday cake

Girl at home of affection coming for cuddles

Boat man in Hoi An

Young girl in a minority village in central Vietnam



Planting rice in the burnt fields. all these women were very keen to meet me and give me their stabbing sticks so I could have a turn planting the rice. 
Young girl in minority village


She was still shy, even when her sister came to join the photo fun!
Minority women walking home from the fields
Family coming back from a fishing trip in the river
Woman buying fish in the markets

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lucy. I spent most of this week working from Atherton and then went to Cairns to work on Thursday. Had a very busy getting on with things week. I will drive back to Cookie on Monday (Easter Monday) ready for work on Tuesday.

    Thanks for your stories and photos.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete